All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £44.83Trending at £49.48
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £16.79Trending at £24.21
- £9.98Trending at £13.73
- £9.45Trending at £9.86
- £5.53Trending at £6.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis title combines a detailed introduction to transdisciplinary methods with a description of how to apply these methods to problem-solving in public health research and practice.
- Author BiographyDebra Haire-Joshu, PhD, is the Joyce Wood Professor in the Brown School at Washington University in St. Louis. Timothy D. McBride, PhD, is a professor in the Brown School at Washington University in St. Louis.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleJossey-Bass Public Health
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight706 g
- Width178 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDebra Haire-Joshu,Timothy D. McBride
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.