Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book sets out to examine many important tax and management issues related to transfer pricing. These issues include recent regulations and their implications in Canada, Japan, South Korea and the European Community. Profiles of 143 respondent firms are also featured.
- Author BiographyROGER Y.W. TANG is a Professor of Accountancy and Upjohn Chair of Business Administration of the Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University. He has taught at the University of Nebraska, McGill University, and the University of Calgary. Dr. Tang has published extensively in journals and is the author of three books, including Transfer Pricing Practices in The United States and Japan (Praeger, 1979).
- Author(s)Roger Y. W. Tang
- Date of Publication30/01/1993
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight416 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.