CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses how Romantic-age writers and new cultural institutions transformed ideas of knowledge inherited from the early-modern period.
- Author BiographyJon Klancher is Professor of English at Carnegie Mellon University, Pennsylvania. His areas of research include Romantic and Victorian studies, the history of books and reading, and the sociology of cultural fields. He is editor of A Concise Companion to the Romantic Age (2009).
- Author(s)Jon Klancher
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Romanticism
- Series Part/Volume Number100
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.