CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £9.03
- £8.66Trending at £8.88
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £9.97
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.19Trending at £9.99
- £7.25Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses how Romantic-age writers and new cultural institutions transformed ideas of knowledge inherited from the early-modern period.
- Author BiographyJon Klancher is Professor of English at Carnegie Mellon University, Pennsylvania. His areas of research include Romantic and Victorian studies, the history of books and reading, and the sociology of cultural fields. He is editor of A Concise Companion to the Romantic Age (2009).
- Author(s)Jon Klancher
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Romanticism
- Series Part/Volume Number100
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.