All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £2.99Trending at £4.72
- £13.74Trending at £19.25
- £5.84Trending at £6.01
- £5.97Trending at £8.81
- £4.25Trending at £4.49
- £9.75Trending at £9.97
- £6.09Trending at £7.01
About this product
- DescriptionReveals: the power of listening; how to stop thinking like a victim; push-pull motivation; how to gain respect by giving it; approaches to control and responsibility; language of empowerment; the Secrets of balancing work, family and hobbies; and how to think in 'partnerships'.
- Author BiographyPenny Ferguson has helped thousands of people take responsibility for their own lives. She's worked with Chief Constables, heads of industry, fathers, mothers and children. Her company, Penny Ferguson Ltd., is widely recognised as being at the forefront of personal leadership and empowerment.
- Author(s)Penny Ferguson
- PublisherInfinite Ideas Limited
- Date of Publication04/12/2006
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Series Title52 Brilliant Ideas
- Place of PublicationDurrington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInfinite Ideas Limited
- Out-of-print date05/03/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width171 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.