All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical advice for transforming our mind, our relationships and our life.
- Author BiographyGeshe Kelsang Gyatso is a fully accomplished meditation master and internationally renowned teacher of Buddhism who has pioneered the introduction of modern Buddhism into contemporary society. He is the author of 22 highly acclaimed books that perfectly transmit the ancient wisdom of Buddhism to our modern world. He has also founded over 1200 Kadampa Buddhist centres and groups throughout the world.
- Author(s)Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
- PublisherTharpa Publications
- Date of Publication10/08/2001
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationUlverston
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTharpa Publications
- Out-of-print date10/03/2016
- Content Noteblack & white photographs
- Weight436 g
- Width137 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine21 mm
Most relevant reviews
- kcabc2304 Dec, 2013by
This book is a jewel. It will transform your life for the (much) better.
I was looking for more bliss, and I could tell that something had to change. My life has now transformed, in large part due to the advice contained in this excellent book. It describes various meditations that transform the mind. There is a lot of sound explanation, very clearly presented in a lot of detail, while still very easy to read. I find the author is honest and encouraging, very wise and deeply compassionate. The chapter on ultimate truth, at the end, is especially valuable. However I would recommend reading the whole book in order to make the most of this jewel.
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £14.31Trending at £23.42
- £7.10Trending at £7.68
- £5.89Trending at £6.11
- £7.68Trending at £9.98
- £14.99Trending at £18.88
- £14.16Trending at £16.88
- £9.60Trending at £10.03