All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.74
- £56.83Trending at £57.51
- £14.44Trending at £15.68
- £27.26Trending at £29.55
- £21.12Trending at £27.99
About this product
- DescriptionFurther, the kind and level of sophistication of mathematics applied in various sciences has changed drastically in recent years: measure theory is used (non-trivially) in - gional and theoretical economics; the Minkowsky lemma, coding theory and the structure of water meet one another in pack- ing and covering theory;
- Author(s)Nail H. Ibragimov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2001
- Series TitleMathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXV, 394 p.
- Weight1270 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.