Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- Author(s)Wolf-Dieter Eberwein
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/07/1992
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1992
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notetab. and fig.
- Weight320 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Theoretical and empirical dimensions of democratization and transition to market economies in Eastern Europe - Computer simulation as an experimental tool for theorybuilding and the analysis of the complex dynamics of transformation processes - Integration of the former centrally planned economies into the international economy and domestic adjustment processes - Democratization and political stability.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Wolf-Dieter Eberwein received his doctorate from the University of Bielefeld (Germany) in 1975. Since 1978 he has been working as a research fellow at the Science Center for Social Research, Berlin. From 1990 to 1991 he has been Visiting Professor at The Graduate Institute of International Studies in Geneva (Switzerland).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.