CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Transformation from Wall Street to Wellbeing: Joining Up the Dots Through Participatory Democracy and Governance to Mitigate the Causes and Adapt to the Effects of Climate Change by Janet McIntyre-Mills (Hardback, 2014)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.41
- £34.43Trending at £40.20
- £37.16Trending at £40.49
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionTransformation from Wall Street to Wellbeing
- Author BiographyJanet McIntyre-Mills is Associate Professor Flinders University, and Adjunct Professor University of Indonesia. Her books address social and environmental justice concerns and include, for example: 'Global Citizenship and Social Movements', Harwood, McMillan, 'Critical Systemic Praxis for Social and Environmental Justice', Springer; 'Systemic Governance and Accountability: working and re-working the conceptual and spatial boundaries,' published by Springer; 'User Centric policy design to address complex need's, Nova Science. Emergence has recently published 'Identity, democracy and sustainability'. It proposes a new architecture for governance. Her research addresses wellbeing, consciousness and cosmopolitan ethics associated with the design and transformation of governance and democracy. It focuses on excessive social, economic and environmental consumption and suggests ways to mitigate the worst impacts of climate change through protecting cultural ecosystems. She is a board member of several journals, including the Journal of Globalization Studies, Systems Research and Behavioural Science, for example. She is an elected board member of Research Committee 10 on Participation and Organizational Transformation of the International Sociological Association, and has participated in Research Committee 51 of Socio-cybernetics. She is also a member of the International Systems Sciences and the Action Learning and Action Association.
- Author(s)Janet McIntyre-Mills
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleContemporary Systems Thinking
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 5 colour illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight526 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.