Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- Author(s)Dyane N. Sherwood,Joseph L. Henderson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Alchemy and Modern Depth Psychology. The Ancient Roots of Alchemy. Alchemy in Classical Greece and Post-Classical Alexandria. Arabic Alchemy. Alchemy in Medieval and Renaissance Europe. Paracelsus and the Nature of the Soul. The Splendor Solis. The First Series (11 plates): A Sick Sun and a Healthy Sun. Setting out on a Journey. The Inner Quest. The King and Queen. Digging for Gold. The Philosophical Tree. The Drowning King. The Ethiopian. The Hermaphrodite. The Golden Head. The Alchemist in the Bath. The Second Series (7 plates): In the Heart of the Dragon. Three Quarreling Birds. A Three-Headed Bird. A Three-Headed Dragon. The Peacock. The Muse. The New Sun as Inward Light. The Process in the Second Series. The Third Series (4 plates): The Dark Sun. Children at Play. Women Washing. The Journey's End.
- Author BiographyJoseph L. Henderson, M.D., began his analysis with C.G. Jung in 1929 and continued to work with Jung until 1938, when he completed his medical training at St. Bartholomew's Hospital, London. In 1941, he moved to San Francisco and began his psychiatric and analytic practice. Dr. Henderson was one of the founders of the Society of Jungian Analysts of Northern California (1950), and for the past 53 years he has been an important teacher and training analyst to several generations of analysts. Dyane N. Sherwood, Ph.D., is an analyst-member and on the teaching faculty of the C.G. Jung Institute of San Francisco, where she has served as Associate Editor of The San Francisco Jung Institute Library Journal. Dr. Sherwood is in private practice in Woodside, California.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.