Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.73Trending at £11.89
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis vital resource is specifically designed to help nonprofit boards lead their organizations during times of change and transformation. Using the action steps outlined in this book, boards will develop the flexibility to move freely and adapt to change while maintaining their organization's primary mission.
- Author BiographyByron L. Tweeten is the founder and chief executive officer of Growth Design Corporation, an international resource and consulting firm working with nonprofits. He has designed resource strategies for national health care organizations, global religious organizations, community development initiatives, and colleges and universities including a national ten-campus system. A well-respected facilitator for organizational growth and strategist throughout the nonprofit community, he is a frequent speaker at conferences and seminars in the U.S. and Europe.
- Author(s)Byron Tweeten
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width157 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.