Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.44Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.30
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe Left in the 1960s and 1970s has a powerful, almost mythical, place in the history of the 20th century. Focusing on the Left in Denmark and Sweden during those turbulent decades, this study pays close attention to the political language in the two countries and shows the constant challenge to the concepts of the Left...
- Author BiographyThomas Ekman JA rgensen received his PhD from the European University Institute in Florence, Italy, in 2004. He has published a number of articles on the left in the 1960s and 1970s, on comparative European history and on youth movements around the Great War. In 2008, he published 1968 - og det der fulgte (1968 - and that which came after) together with Steven L. B. Jensen. He presently lives and works in Brussels, Belgium.
- Author(s)Thomas Ekman Jorgensen
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication20/08/2008
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleProtest, Culture and Society
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight509 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.