All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Inter-generational Mentoring Community project, which develops the next generation of academic leaders, comes formation mentoring, a process to enable faculty to recover, sustain, and further develop a sense of vocation, mission, and purpose.
- Author BiographyPeter Felten is assistant provost, director of the Center for Engaged Learning, and associate professor of history at Elon University. H-Dirksen L. Bauman is professor and chair of American Sign Language and Deaf Studies and coordinator for the Office of Bilingual Teaching and Learning at Gallaudet. Aaron Kheriaty is the director of Residency Training and Medical Education in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, Irvine. Edward Taylor is a professor of education and vice provost and dean of Undergraduate Academic Affairs at the University of Washington.
- Author(s)Aaron Kheriaty,Angeles Arrien,Edward W. Taylor,H-Dirksen L. Bauman,H. Dirksen-Bauman,Parker J. Palmer,Peter Felten
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/03/2013
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight244 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byRachel Naomi Remen
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.