Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.24
About this product
- Author(s)Ove D. Jakobsen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2017
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Ecological Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 49 black & white tables, 25 black & white line drawings
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart I Context of interpretation Introduction part I * Philosophy of Organism * Ideology and Utopia * Green Economy and ecological Economics Part II Perspectives on ecological economics Introduction part II * Four Sources of Inspiration * Thermodynamics Rudolf Clausius Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen * Evolutionary theory Charles Darwin Kenneth E. Bounding * Anthroposophy Rudolf Steiner Leif Holbaek-Hanssen * Buddhism Mahatma Gandhi Ernst Fritz Schumacher * A transdisciplinary perspective Herman Daly Johan Galtung Peter Soderbaum * Economics as a Moral Science Amitai Etzioni Amartya Sen Laszlo Zsolnai * Eastern Perspective P.A. Payutto Vandana Shiva Peter Pruzan * Management Perspective Archie B. Carroll Waldemar Hopfenbeck Richard Welford * Concepts and Projects John Elkington Tim Jackson Manfred Max-Neef William Rees * Institutions, Law and Money Ross Jackson Polly Higgins Margrit Kennedy Bernard Lietaer Malcolm Torry * The beginning is near Evelin Lindner Otto Scharmer Charles Eisenstein * Summing up part II Part III Ecological economics - a utopian narrative Introduction part III * A narrative approach * Utopian narratives of Ecological Economics * Worldview * Economic system * Business practice * Image of man * Change
- Author BiographyOve Jakobsen is Professor in Ecological Economics at Bodo Graduate School of Business, Nord University, Norway. He is co-founder and leader of the Centre for Ecological Economics and Ethics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.