All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that addresses the Ottoman legacy and its assessment over time, Palestinian Arab dynamics resulting from the cataclysm of the Palestine war, and their linkage with the everlasting imperial intervention.
- Author BiographyCAMILLE MANSOUR is dean of the Faculty of Law and Public Administration at Birzeit University. LEILA FAWAZ is founding director of the Fares Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies and Issam M. Fares Professor of Lebanese and Eastern Mediterranean Studies at Tufts University.
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Content Note4 b/w illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byCamille Mansour,Leila Fawaz
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £8.47Trending at £14.98
- £15.01Trending at £16.87
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.04
- £12.58Trending at £19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.