All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- Author(s)Howard Cam Luong,Jun Yin
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication09/10/2015
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight534 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Transformer Design and Characterization in CMOS Process.- Design Considerations for CMOS Voltage-Controlled Oscillators (VCOs).- Design Considerations for CMOS Frequency Dividers.- Ultra-Low-Voltage VCO and QVCO Using Transformer Technique.- Magnetically-Tuned Multi-Mode CMOS VCO.- Transformer-Based Injection-Locked Frequency Divider.- Conclusion.
- Author BiographySince September 1994, Howard Luong has joined the EEE faculty at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology where he is a professor. Kevin Jun Yin is a Postdoc Researcher at The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.