All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis wide-ranging book is one of the first texts to deal with adult social care as a distinct entity and is an up to date source on contemporary government policies, debates and research.
- Author BiographyAnn Marie Gray is a Senior Lecturer in Social Policy at the University of Ulster and Policy Director of ARK, a resource on Northern Ireland politics and society. She has researched and written on policy making in Northern Ireland, health and social care and social attitudes. Derek Birrell is Professor of Social Policy at the University of Ulster. He has written and researched on policy making in health and social care, the civil service, devolution and social policy, and administrative structures and policy.
- Author(s)Ann Marie Gray,Derek Birrell
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication10/04/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.