CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £15.03
- £4.63Trending at £5.28
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £6.00
- £4.95Trending at £5.02
- £11.99Trending at £12.41
- £12.64Trending at £15.96
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that to create sustainable futures, ways must be found to make communication inclusive, participatory, and mindful of future generations. It must emerge from humanity's diverse cultures, and be more concerned with the quality of information shared than with the volume of email in the world.
- Author BiographySOHAIL INAYATULLAH is Professor and David Sutton Fellow at the International Management Centres of Oxford Brookes University. SUSAN LEGGETT is a free lance writer currently working for the Communication Centre at the Queensland University of Technology.
- Date of Publication30/12/2001
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited bySohail Inayatullah,Susan Leggett
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.