Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £32.99
- £10.75Trending at £12.13
- £11.32Trending at £11.58
- £10.55Trending at £11.12
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £7.98
- £7.29Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionTransforming Culture offers a discussion and exploration of American work culture that can serve as a guide for organizational-culture change through the description and explanation of a model for change used at GM. The book describes the model, discusses culture-change tools that were derived from it and descriptions of how the tools work.
- Author BiographyAuthor Elizabeth K. Briody: Elizabeth K. Briody, Ph.D., is Founder and Principal of Cultural Keys LLC and formerly Technical Fellow, General Motors R&D. Author Robert T. Trotter, II: Robert T. Trotter, II, is Regents Professor and Chair, Department of Anthropology, Northern Arizona University, USA. Author Tracy L. Meerwarth: Tracy L. Meerwarth is a Corporate Officer at Consolidated Bearings Company, Ltd., New Jersey, USA.
- Author(s)Elizabeth K. Briody,Robert T. Trotter,Tracy L. Meerwarth
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/02/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVIII, 217 p.
- Weight310 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.