All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £29.49Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionLeading authors within economics have come together here to discuss the contribution of critical realism to economics. A wide range of opinions are offered from Ben Fine to Clive Grainger and the results are explosive.
- Author BiographyPaul Lewis is Newton Trust Lecturer at the Faculty of Economics and Politics, Cambridge University, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/11/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconomics as Social Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byPaul Lewis
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.