All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.83
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £8.99Trending at £9.13
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical text will help students to understand the causes and treatment of historical trauma on an individual, group and community level.
- Author BiographyDavid Derezotes, LCSW, PhD, is Professor at the College of Social Work, University of Utah, where he is Director of the Bridge Training Clinic and Chair of Practice and Mental Health. He also serves on faculty in the Peace and Conflict Studies, Religious Studies, and URLEND programs. He has a PhD in Social Welfare from UC Berkeley and a MSW from San Diego State University. He is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Utah, where he has worked with the Indian Walk In Center and the Family Counseling Center. He currently is involved in many dialogue projects, including Bridging the Religious Divide, the Dialogue Training Group, and the White Male Privilege Group. He has published numerous textbooks and articles, including texts on Advanced Generalist Social Work Practice (2000), Revaluing Social Work: Implications of Emerging Science and Technology (2005), and Spiritually Oriented Social Work Practice (2006).
- Author(s)David S. Derezotes
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.