All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionCritically exploring the theories of men and masculinities, this multidisciplinary text highlights diversity, and points to new directions.
- Author BiographyVictor Jeleniewski Seidler is Professor of Social Theory in the Department of Sociology, Goldsmiths, University of London. He has written widely in the field of gender, particularly in relation to men and masculinities as well as in social theory, critical theory, philosophy and ethics.
- Author(s)Victor J. Seidler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.