CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionIs popular culture merely a process of creating, marketing, and consuming a final product, or is it an expression of the artist's surroundings and an attempt to alter them? This title addresses these questions.
- Author BiographyNestor Garcia Canclini, who studied in Paris under Paul Ricoeur, is a professor at the Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana de Mexico. Lidia Lozano has translated books by Nestor Garcia Canclini, Lorenzo Meyer, and Isidro Morales, among others.
- Author(s)Nestor Garcia Canclini
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1992
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleLLILAS Translations from Latin America Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note9 halftones
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Translated byLidia Lozano
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.