All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.39
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.21Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionA 2002 study of Mozambique's economic transformation and the social and political forces behind it.
- Author BiographyM. Anne Pitcher is Associate Professor of Political Science at Colgate University, Hamilton, New York.
- Author(s)M. Anne Pitcher
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2002
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleAfrican Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.104
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 2 colour illus. 1 map
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.