All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- Author(s)Frank M. Lachmann
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePsychoanalytic Inquiry Book Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 28
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnalytic Press,U.S.
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsThe Process of Transforming. Implicit and Explicit Transformation. The Road to Empathy. Empathic Understanding. Through the Lens of Humor. Expectations: Affirmed and Violated. Perversion of Sexuality and Aggression. Creative Artists as Violators of Expectation. Disorders of Time. The Search for Wisdom. What Happens to Theory?
- Author BiographyFrank M. Lachmann, Ph.D., is a founding faculty member of the Institute for the Psychoanalytic Study of Subjectivity, Training and Supervising Analyst, Postgraduate Center for Mental Health, and Clinical Assistant Professor at the NYU Postdoctoral Program in Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis. He has contributed over 100 articles to the journal literature, and is author of Transforming Aggression (Aronson, 2000), and co-author of Self and Motivational Systems (TAP, 1992), The Clinical Exchange (TAP, 1996), and Infant Research and Adult Treatment (TAP, 2002).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.