Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £39.98
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.75
About this product
- DescriptionTomorrow's 'whole person' cannot be whole without an educated awareness of society and culture with which to contribute socially, generously, in the real world.
- Author BiographyMary Beth Combs is an Associate Professor of Economics at Fordham University, where she specializes in economic history. Her research on nineteenth married women's property rights has been published in a number of journals including The Journal of Economic History, Continuity and Change, and Feminist Economics. Patricia Ruggiano Schmidt is a Professor of Education at Le Moyne College. Her recent publications include Practicing What We Teach: How Culturally Responsive Literacy Classrooms Make a Difference.
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight647 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byMary Beth Combs,Patricia Ruggiano Schmidt
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.