All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.79
- £24.53Trending at £24.83
- £17.56Trending at £18.14
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.03Trending at £24.25
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £9.86Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes how various expressions of philosophy are transformed by the discipline of love. While it has been fairly common for philosophers to think about love, This work features 16 essays that go beyond the commonplace to show how philosophy is implicated in the ways of love.
- Author BiographyNorman Wirzba is Professor of Philosophy and Chair of the Philosophy Department at Georgetown College. He is author of The Paradise of God: Renewing Religion in an Ecological Age and editor (with Bruce Ellis Benson) of The Phenomenology of Prayer.Bruce Ellis Benson is Associate Professor and Chair of the Philosophy Department at Wheaton College. He is author of Pious Nietzsche (IUP, 2007). He is editor (with Kevin Vanhoozer and James K. A. Smith) of Hermeneutics at the Crossroads (IUP, 2006).
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2008
- Series TitleIndiana Series in the Philosophy of Religion
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.