Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis Open University Reader critically examines educational issues of equity, diversity and social justice and how they are socially, culturally, economically rooted in educational practice across diverse educational settings and all sectors. It highlights research and good practice and pedagogies that support social justice and inclusivity.
- Author BiographyThe editors all teach at The Open University UK.
- PublisherInstitute of Education Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationStoke-on-Trent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrentham Books Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight558 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAnna Craft,Christopher S. Walsh,Janet Soler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.