Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £38.94Trending at £39.54
- £62.99Trending at £104.67
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a new paradigm for moving the world beyond violence as the only response to violence. This book has contributions from writers, healers, spiritual and political leaders, scientists, and activists, who consider how we might transform the conditions that produce terrorist acts and bring true healing to the victims of these acts.
- Author BiographyKarin Lofthus Carrington is a psychotherapist, consultant, writer, and teacher whose work focuses on the interrelationship of psychology, spirituality, and social conscience. She developed curriculum for the graduate program in Transpersonal Psychology at John F. Kennedy University, served as adjunct faculty for the Masters program in depth psychology at Pacifica Graduate University, and was the psychological consultant to the American Women's Annapurna Expedition. Susan Griffin, whose best selling book A Chorus of Stones was a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize, was named by the Utne Reader as one of the new millennium's 100 most important visionaries. She has received grants from the Guggenheim Foundation and the National Endowment for the Arts, and a MacArthur Foundation grant for Peace and International Cooperation.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2011
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byKarin Lofthus Carrington,Susan Griffin
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.