All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.53
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- Author(s)Joachim Van den Bergh,Sara Thijs,Stijn Viaene
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight124 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Table Of ContentsUsing new digital technologies to innovate business processes and create customer value - An interview with Prof Stijn Viaene.- A government institution's BPM tale - An interview with Bert Schelfaut of VDAB.- Business process improvement: questioning the status quo - An interview with Michael zur Muehlen.- Process excellence for sustainable business growth - An interview with Joost Claerbout of Barco.- Value-oriented process modelling - An interview with Jan vom Brocke.- Integrating business intelligence into your business processes - An interview with Oyku Isik.- Adopting the outside-in view: customer-oriented BPM - An interview with Henri Buenen and Nele Aendekerk (EDF-Luminus).- BPM meets social software - An interview with Hajo Reijers.- BPM in a developing BRIC country - spotlight on Brazil - An interview with Professors Marcos Paulo Valadares de Oliveira and Marcelo Bronzo Ladeira.- A cultural fit for BPM - An interview with Alec Sharp.- Focusing on BPM's human factor - An interview with Els Van Keymeulen of Schoenen Torfs.- Mitigate, reduce or prevent: managing risks in business processes - An interview with Kevin McCormack.- The next wave in process thinking - An interview with Hendrik Vanmaele.- Ambidextrous BPM - making BPM exciting again - An interview with Prof Michael Rosemann.
- Author BiographyJoachim Van den Bergh holds a master degree in Commercial Engineering option Strategic Management (University of Antwerp). Since 2006 he works as a senior researcher at Vlerick Business School in the Technology and Operations Management Area. His main research interests are focused on business process management and all aspects of ICT management. Joachim is currently managing the Centre of Excellence in Business Process Management. Sara Thijs graduated at KU Leuven in 2010, holding a masters degree in Civil Engineering - Architecture. Furthermore she obtained a Master in International Business Economics and Management at HUB. Since 2011 she is working as a researcher at Vlerick Business School in the Technology and Operations Management Area. Her main research interests are focused on Business Process Management (BPM Network) and all aspects of ICT Management.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.