All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a practical approach for understanding the US Army's complex global logistics system, acknowledged as one of the largest in the world. This book focuses on inventory management policy where prescriptions are illuminated through the prism of an enterprise supply chain analysis.
- Author BiographyGreg H. Parlier is a retired U.S. Army colonel. A career Air Defense Artillery officer and combat veteran with multiple tours in the 82nd Airborne Division, he served on the West Point faculty as an engineering management instructor and assistant professor of operations research. His advanced degrees are in operations research, systems engineering, and national security studies. Greg was a National Defense Fellow at MIT and concluded his military career as deputy commander for transformation at U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command.
- Author(s)Greg H. Parlier
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Weight456 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.