All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this commentary on the Eight Verses on Generating Compassion , His Holiness the Dalai Lama shows how to transform difficult situations into opportunities for spiritual growth. He also offers practical methods as to how to develop positive ways of thinking and compassion.
- Author BiographyHis Holiness the Dalai Lama is the exiled spiritual leader of the Tibetan people. He was awarded the Nobel peace prize in 1989. He is the author of many books about Buddhism. He lives in Dharamsala, India.
- Author(s)Dalai Lama XIV
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/03/2000
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Note(Tibetan calligraphy)
- Weight147 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.45
- £15.92Trending at £20.38
- £23.12Trending at £32.28
- £10.25Trending at £16.07
- £20.66Trending at £21.98
- £11.90Trending at £16.20
- £11.18Trending at £13.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.