CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionOffers accounts of the diversity of living transgender. This book is suitable for scholars and students in sociology and gender and sexuality studies.
- Author BiographySally Hines is a Lecturer at the University of Leeds. She was awarded the prestigious Sylvia Rivera Award in Transgender Studies in 2006 (award by CUNY, US) for her work on transgender and feminist theory. She is the author of TransForming Gender: Transgender Practices of Identity, Intimacy and Care (Policy Press, 2007). Tam Sanger is the author of Trans People's Partnerships: Towards an Ethics of Intimacy (Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming). She completed her PhD in Sociology at Queen's University, Belfast.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Gender and Society
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 24
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, 5 black & white halftones
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited bySally Hines,Tam Sanger
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.