CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.84Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses upon the breaking of rules and taboos involved in 'doing crime', including violent crime as represented in fictive texts and ethnographic research. It includes chapters on topics of urgent contemporary interest such as asylum seekers, sex work, serial killers, school shooters, crimes of poverty and understandings of 'madness'.
- Author BiographyMAGGIE O'NEILL Reader in Criminology at Durham University, UK. Her previous publications include Sex Work Now (co-edited with R. Campbell), Prostitution and Feminism, Prostitution: A Reader (co-edited with R. Matthews), Asylum, Migration and Community and Adorno, Culture and Feminism. LIZZIE SEALLecturer in Criminology at Durham University, UK.Her previous publications include Women, Murder and Femininity: Gender Representations of Women Who Kill. She is currently researching public responses to the death penalty in England and Wales.
- Author(s)Lizzie Seal,Maggie O'Neill
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/05/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCritical Criminological Perspectives
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.