All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.79
- £21.13Trending at £29.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.49
- £18.30Trending at £29.86
- £18.23Trending at £19.00
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those interested in photography and established photographers who need to refocus their photographic motivation, this book outlines field techniques for choosing the correct exposure, discusses depth of field, hyper-focal focusing, exposure bracketing and the use of appropriate filters.
- Author BiographyIan Cameron's impressive proposal for this truly inspirational book was an outright winner in a competition featured in Outdoor Photography and Black & White Photography magazines.
- Author(s)Ian Cameron
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2009
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhotographers' Institute Press
- Out-of-print date14/04/2015
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Width186 mm
- Height248 mm
Most relevant reviews
- brett893216 Apr, 2013by
An Expert's Guide to making the most of Light.
Though I consider myself experienced in landscape photography (I teach it for a living) it is always useful to gain the experience and insight of others. This book is an elegantly presented and informative guide to capturing the landscape at its best. Much of the content is in the 'photographer as witness' style, complete with tips on exposure settings for particular captures, pre visualisation of the scene and insight to location (especially useful for those keen to explore Scotland!) Production and print values are great, many of the images of fleeting moments are striking and his dedication to getting the right light in the right place is admirable. Useful to both film and digital practitioners, this would be a very worthwhile addition to any aspiring landscapers collection.