All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Transit Street Design Guide presents a new set of core principles, street typologies, and design strategies that shift the paradigm for streets, from merely accommodating service to actively prioritizing great transit. The book expands on the transit information in the acclaimed Urban Street Design Guide.
- Author BiographyThe National Association of City Transportation Officials (NACTO) is a membership network that provides support and resources for city transportation officials in cities of all sizes.
- Author(s)National Association of City Transportation Officials
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Width210 mm
- Height274 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.47
- £20.52Trending at £21.08
- £9.45Trending at £9.60
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
- £17.34Trending at £22.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.