All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionFor social workers, activists, bureaucrats, and engaged citizens in third-sector organizations (NGOs, charities, not-for-profits, co-operatives), this practical and inspiring book provides a method for moving beyond the doldrums of poverty relief into the exciting world of community building.
- Author BiographyJoe and Stephanie Mancini established The Working Centre in the spring of 1982 as they were completing their respective university degrees and have made a long-term commitment to developing a community-based response to unemployment and poverty. This creative and intentional community spirit continues to foster inclusive and affordable access-to-tools projects that are deeply rooted in downtown Kitchener, Ontario. In November 2014 Joe and Stephanie Mancini each received the Benemerenti Medal for their impact on the local community through The Working Centre. The Benemerenti Medal is a papal honour that recognizes civil and military daring and courage.
- Author(s)Joe Mancini,Stephanie Mancini
- PublisherWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2015
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationWaterloo, Ontario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight326 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.