All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the interaction of transitional justice and rule of law reconstruction projects in post-conflict societies, the dilemmas it brings and possible solutions.
- Author BiographyPadraig McAuliffe is a lecturer in human rights law at the University of Dundee. His research interests are primarily in the fields of transitional justice, rule of law reconstruction and international criminal tribunals. He has published in a number of journals in the field of international law.
- Author(s)Padraig McAuliffe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
- £18.99Trending at £33.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.