Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the process from hospital discharge to outpatient therapy. The authors cover problems arising from schedule delays, selection of inappropriate therapies or relapse and rehospitalisation. Case studies showing failures of management are contrasted with positive alternatives.
- Author BiographyDOUGLAS H. RUBEN is a clinical psychologist and president of Best Impressions International, Inc., in Michigan. He is the author of Drug Abuse and the Elderly (1984), Readings in Anorexia Nervosa and Eating Disorders (1984), Philosophy Journals and Serials (Greenwood Press, 1985), Progress in Assertiveness, 1973-1983 (1985), Family Addiction (1992), and co-editor of New Ideas in Therapy (Greenwood Press, 1987) and Handbook for Assessing and Treating Addictive Disorders (Greenwood Press, 1992). CHRIS E. STOUT is director of the Psychodiagnostics Division and Director of the Department of Clinical Research and Evaluation at Forest Hospital in Illinois. He is a co-editor of Handbook for Assessing and Treating Addictive Disorders (Greenwood Press, 1992), and the author of many journal articles.
- Date of Publication30/07/1993
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight404 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byChris E. Stout,Douglas H. Ruben
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.