All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes an approach to the development of sustainable transport that transcends free market or public sector drivers to achieve a broad structural and societal transition incorporating institutions, behavioural patterns, and the economy as a whole.
- Author BiographyJo van Nunen received his Master's and PhD degree in applied Mathematics from the Technical University Eindhoven. Van Nunen was professor of Logistics and Information Systems at the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University Rotterdam. His research on e-commerce, closed-loop supply chain management, and multi-modal transportation was published in 6 books and over 150 articles in (inter)national (top) journals. Until 2010, Van Nunen was chairman of the Department of Decision and Information Sciences of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. Jo van Nunen unexpectedly passed away in May of 2010. Paul Huijbregts got his Master's degree in 1993 in Logistics, Transport Planning and Management from the University of Westminster in London. He works at the Dutch Institute of Advanced Logistics in Breda, the Netherlands, as programme manager within the national innovation programme for logistics and supply chain management. His previous work experience include positions such as programme manager at Transumo - the Dutch innovation programme on the TRANsition to SUstainable MObility - and Senior Researcher at the Transport Research Centre of the Dutch Ministry of Transport, where he is involved in research on the impact of logistics and transport on infrastructure. He has also conducted many different research projects as a Senior Scientific Researcher at NEA Transport Research in many different national and international / EU projects on multimodal transport, retail logistics, supply chain management and logistics. Piet Rietveld studied econometrics at Erasmus University, Rotterdam (cum laude degree) and received his PhD in economics at Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam. He worked at the International Institute of Applied Systems Analysis (Austria) and was research co-ordinator at Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana in Salatiga, Indonesia. Since 1990 he has been professor in Transport Economics at the Faculty of Economics, VU University, Amsterdam. He is a fellow at the Tinbergen Institute.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/08/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight647 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJo A. E. E. van Nunen,Paul Huijbregts,Piet Rietveld
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.