All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionAn array of internationally noted scholars examines the process of democratization in Latin America, providing new interpretations of both current and historical efforts of nations to end periods of authoritarian rule.
- Author BiographyLaurence Whitehead is a professor at Nuffield College at Oxford University.
- Author(s)Guillermo O'Donnell,Laurence Whitehead,Philippe C. Schmitter
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1986
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight369 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.