All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses how the new linguistic concept of 'Translanguaging' has contributed to our understandings of language, bilingualism and education, with potential to transform not only semiotic systems and speaker subjectivities, but also social structures.
- Author BiographyOfelia Garcia is Professor in the Ph.D. programs of Urban Education and of Hispanic and Luso-Brazilian Literatures and Languages at The Graduate Center, City University of New York, USA. She is the Associate General Editor of the International Journal of the Sociology of Language. Li Wei is Pro-Vice-Master of Birkbeck College, University of London, UK, where he is Chair of Applied Linguistics and Director of the Birkbeck Graduate Research School. He is Academician of Social Sciences, and Chair of the General & Applied Linguistics, UK, and is Principal Editor of the International Journal of Bilingualism.
- Author(s)Li Wei,Ofelia Garcia
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content NoteX, 175 p.
- Weight375 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.