All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn insider's account of the anarchists who ignited Occupy Wall Street.
- Author BiographyMark Bray is a PhD Candidate in Modern European History at Rutgers University and longtime political activist. He was a core organizer of the Press Working Group of Occupy Wall Street. He lives in New Jersey, US.
- Author(s)Mark Bray
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Hunt Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width137 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £3.64Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.