All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionPromotional and advertising texts come in different forms and account for a considerable share of the translation market. This book covers different areas of personal promotion, business to business promotion, institutional and business to consumer promotion, including advertising.
- Author BiographyIra Torresi teaches Translation from English into Italian and Interpreting between Italian and English at the Advanced School of Modern Languages for Interpreters and Translators (SSLiMIT) of the University of Bologna, Forli, Italy. Her research publications include studies on intercultural issues in the translation of advertising material. She also works as a freelance interpreter and translator, and has considerable experience in the promotional and advertising sector.
- Author(s)Ira Torresi
- PublisherSt Jerome Publishing
- Date of Publication10/01/2010
- Series TitleTranslation Practices Explained
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSt Jerome Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.