Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.50
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the intersection of humour and translation studies as found in the media on television, in film and in print.
- Author BiographyDelia Chiaro is Professor of English Linguistics and Translation at the University of Bologna, Italy.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDelia Chiaro
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.