All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionA panorama of the many ways in which the complex phenomenon of translation is analysed.
- Author BiographyAlessandra Riccardi is Associate Professor of German-Italian simultaneous interpretation at the Scuola Superiore di Lingue Moderne per Interpreti e Traduttori, University of Trieste, Italy, and co-ordinator of the German Section in the Department of Language, Translataion and Interpretation at the University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2002
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAlessandra Riccardi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.