All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together contributions from academics, language teachers and practitioners from across Europe and beyond to discuss questions of autonomy and technology in the area of language learning and translation. This book focuses on English, French, Italian, Irish and Spanish language acquisition.
- Author BiographyPilar Alderete-Diez is a university teacher in Spanish at the National University of Ireland, Galway. She is currently completing a PhD in language learning and classroom research with the University of Valladolid. Laura Incalcaterra McLoughlin lectures at the National University of Ireland, Galway. She is co-director of the MA in Advanced Language Skills and teaches Italian language and translation. Labhaoise Ni Dhonnchadha is a Learning Technologist with specific responsibility for Modern Languages. She manages the multimedia language laboratories at the National University of Ireland, Galway. Dorothy Ni Uigin works in Acadamh na hOllscolaiochta Gaeilge at the National University of Ireland, Galway.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleIntercultural Studies and Foreign Language Learning
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight770 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byLabhoise Ni Dhonnchadha,Laura Incalcaterra McLoughlin
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £24.99Trending at £25.74
- £20.42Trending at £23.89
- £14.58Trending at £18.15
- £4.60Trending at £4.97
- £63.23Trending at £91.82
- £24.25Trending at £31.81
- £39.57Trending at £44.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.