All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with a general presentation of postcolonial theory, this book examines theories of the power differentials that control what gets translated and how, and traces the historical development of postcolonial thought about translation. It explores the negative and positive impact of translation in the postcolonial context.
- Author(s)Douglas Robinson
- PublisherSt Jerome Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/1997
- Series TitleTranslation Theories Explored
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSt Jerome Publishing
- Content Noteglossary, bibliography
- Weight204 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £27.58Trending at £28.73
- £31.44Trending at £34.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.