All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWeb localization is a cognitive, textual, communicative and technological process by which interactive web texts are modified to be used by audiences in different sociolinguistic contexts. Translation and Web Localization provides an in-depth and comprehensive overview into this emerging field of study.
- Author BiographyMiguel A. Jimenez-Crespo is director of the MA and BA program in Translation and Interpreting at Rutgers University, USA, and holds a PhD in Translation and Interpreting Studies from the University of Granada, Spain. He has published extensively on localization, corpus-based translation studies, the methodology and theorizations required for research into localization and its training. His articles have been published in international journals such as Target, Meta, Perspectives, Jostrans, Linguistica Antverpiensia, TIS: Translation and Interpreting Studies and the Journal of Internationalization and Localization among others. He is part of the review board of the Journal of Internationalization and Localization and Entreculturas.
- Author(s)Miguel A. Jimenez-Crespo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables, 10 black & white halftones
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £18.13
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
- £15.23Trending at £15.65
- £16.71Trending at £17.94
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.