All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £12.50Trending at £13.30
- £7.30Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £6.82
- £6.78Trending at £8.99
- £8.44Trending at £11.69
- £7.52Trending at £9.97
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how Victorian poetry and translation dynamically influenced one another in an age of empire.
- Author BiographyAnnmarie Drury is Assistant Professor of English at Queens College, City University of New York. Many of her own poems have appeared in The Paris Review, Raritan, and the Western Humanities Review. She has also published translations of, and essays on, Swahili poetry. Her book Stray Truths: Selected Poems of Euphrase Kezilahabi (2015), offers translations of the Tanzanian writer's poetry.
- Author(s)Annmarie Drury
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Literature & Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number99
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.